Saturday, December 22, 2007

Random Thoughts for 12/22/07

Thought the first: Always talk to the wife. Chances are about 90% that she not only understands the situation better than I do but will also have something constructive to say. Even if she doesn't have a solution, the mere act of talking about it out loud will often resolve most difficulties.

Of course my favorite movie is on but I didn't notice until it was 80% over. I was, at least in time for my favorite quote, "And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others."

Seeing my favorite movie on reminds me that I need to watch "Sweeney Todd"... no, not that movie thing... the good one with all the singing. GOD this is a good opera...



"... what happened then? well that's the play and he wouldn't want us to give it away..."

genius! Genius I tell you! Does make one a bit peckish too...



OK, so maybe after all that the points are:
a. Never underestimate the value of an opinion from the other side of the gender gap. Women frigging know EVERYTHING. (And ladies, men know some stuff too; the trick is finding one who will tell you all those dark 'man secrets'.)
b. Don't eat any cheap meat pies.

No comments: