Monday, August 15, 2011

Storyboard - Misc 6/28/2011

Like any human I've found myself up and down on the energy required to go out and take photos. To the best of my recollection, the photoset from 6/28 is an amalgamation of a couple of days of random photography.

So this fly, as I recall, was buzzing around in Laura's backyard. For some reason I cannot fathom it stood still long enough for me to get its picture with the macro and even preened itself with that cool "I'm going to rub my eyes with my feet" move that flies like to do so much.

From 2011-06-28

Yeah, this next picture is a bit questionable but I trust you all to be adults about it. Birds do it and beetles do it.

From 2011-06-28

These two are always a hoot.

From 2011-06-28

This shot is from the Wabash river beach. For once it's not flooding.

From 2011-06-28

To continue the craziness of this random time period, there was also a horse show in this. I like the way the horse holds itself so stiffly like it's posing to be a chess piece.

From 2011-06-28

And in an accidental recreation of Muybridge we prove that when horses run they DO get all four feet off the ground at once. (Quite a difference 139 years can make)

From 2011-06-28

Laura has a way with the savage beast...

From 2011-06-28

Such deep and soulful eyes. It honestly breaks my heart that we take these creatures... though this one does have sort of an eyebooger thing going.

From 2011-06-28

And the stereotypical shot of Indy downtown from near the state museum.

From 2011-06-28

I love this shot. Laura's beautiful (nothing new there) but the gondolier in the background on the cellphone is a priceless anachronism.

From 2011-06-28


1 comment:

Juli said...

As always, beautiful pics.

I have to say, the cel phone thing makes me a bit crazy. Why can't people just "be" where they are anymore?

Seriously, I had to write a little note to ask half the people invited to the wedding to not text during the reception. It's a big pet peeve of mine, but really... why do I even have to ask?