Friday, December 08, 2006

Dumb All Over

Ah, I kept meaning to find a copy of this song on the old internet but I'll do one better. Here's someone's very apropos video for the song.

Oh, and the song is "Dumb All Over" by Frank Zappa from 1981. Listen to the words. Funny how appropriate it is after 25 years. Maybe things haven't changed all that much (or at all) in 25 years.

Double Oh, ignore the first 2 seconds of the video. The maker isn't... well, very friendly towards... well, it'll be obvious.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

That was interesting.

Crabby said...

Rob, thanks for visiting at the Cowpie field. It was nice to meet ya.
Come back any time. And I apologize in advance for any nutty stuff ya may see over there. Occasionally we get carried away with ourselves. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I know this is an older post, but I'd never heard the song before. LOVED it.