Sunday, June 01, 2008

Since Last We Wrote ... June 1st Edition

Alrighty then... it has been very nearly four months since last I wrote in this public missive to no one and to be QUITE frank and QUITE honest, if I tried to encapsulate the missing time and present it for your amusement I'm sure it would be utterly and completely unbelievable even to *ME*. At any rate, it must be said that I look back on the last few blog posts from January and February and rate myself a "right wanker" as they might say across the pond. I seemed to have been utterly consumed in a cloud of self-pity that's really quite disgusting to behold from my current position. Looking back on the blog posts of the past though, it is regrettable to me in the extreme that I don't keep a more private journal of my life's goings on as I'm pretty sure I've utterly forgotten those details that I failed to "belabor my readers" with so many months ago.

Today begins a new chapter; see if YOU can tell the difference...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something does seem to be totally different - though I can't quite put my finger on it. You do seem to be happier, healthier. Of course, this is not to imply that you were the opposite before - but rather you have raised the bar now.

Whatever the cause for the change, it does seem different (and not just in your writing). I'm happy for you.

Trebor Nevals said...

Hey, I LOVE the way you put that.... you start out all vague and unsure:

Something... seem...

Then you come in STRONG, HARD and FAST:

TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

Then you slide back to vague again:

can't quite put my finger on it...

*grin* Any rate, thanks man. Some day, when I understand it, I'll explain it all to ya. :)

Seriously, we should do lunch or something sometime soon.